Social Media NOT Selling Media
Are you getting poor results on Social Media? Could it be because you are too busy selling, and not being Social? Social Media requires a connection with your audience over time.
The average daily time spent on social is 142 minutes a day
Digital Information World
88% of searches for local businesses on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours
We Report to you.
Our service comes with monthly reports from our custom-built analytics dashboard. Get easy-to-follow real numbers that help gauge the effectiveness of our efforts. Track your progress over time. Month over month, year over year. Our analytics dashboard also allows you to see Social Media data in 1 monthly screenshot.
Let’s Put the Pieces Together
Social Media starts with being Social and creating a positive place for people to gather. Your Social Team needs to understand all facets of Sales, Marketing, and Design
- Understanding of Sales and WHY people buy.
- What’s appropriate in your ongoing Social Interactions.
- String eye for design, photography, and color.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Master advanced tools and understand how to create rich content that gives you the best possible reach on each network.
- Persistence, patience, and willing to try different things.